The Workforce Development Innovation Fund (WDIF) is now open for applications. It supports innovative projects which increase the skills and competence of staff. Its fundamental aim is to improve service quality and embed person centred values within the workforce.
If you already have an innovative workforce development project which is in development, being tested, improved or is looking to reach new audiences then this might be for you. If you haven’t, now might be the time to consider your own. Either way Profiles4Care can help.
In 2018-19 the WDIF is particularly interested in providing investment and support to projects that will focus on addressing these issues;
- Enhance the impact of your registered manager network by increasing the skills of or support for attending managers or their staff.
- What skills, knowledge and competencies and what type of support does a Nominated Individual need to ensure their service achieves an outstanding rating?
- Improve the understanding of organisational cultures between health and social care in support of integrated working.
- Embed personalisation in practice and assess the impact this has.
- Making co-production work in practice.
Values based recruitment and development should be an integral part of solving these issues and Profiles4Care’s services makes this simpler to adopt and use effectively and could be an important element of your application.
The funding stream is from the Department of Health and Social Care managed by Skills for Care. To find out more about the Fund you can click on this link: https://goo.gl/2xxsYF
Contact us directly to see how we can help at: info@profiles4Care.com